If you are doing well with your simulations and want to share it with other members of your team or with your course instructor, you can download your design and send it to anyone that you want to have a copy of your design.
3 Steps to Download and Share a Simulation
When you have a simulation you like, you can share it with others by downloading it as a JSON file and sending as an email attachment.
This is a three-step process illustrated in the three screen shots below.
Step 1: Save the simulation to a “Save State”
- From the edit screen, click on the “Options” button
- Click on the “Save” button in the Options menu
Step 2: Download the JSON file to your computer
- Go to your “My Account” screen and see the simulation you just saved in your “Save States” list
- Click on the “Download” button next to the simulation you want to download and the simulation will download as a file with the ending of JSON
- Attach this JSON file to an email and send to people you want to share it with.
Step 3: Uploading a Shared Simulation
- On “My Account” screen, click “Upload Save File”
- A file directory window opens, locate the JSON file and double click it to upload
- Click “OK” button in dialog box showing successful file upload
- Find the uploaded similation at the bottom of your Save States files and click on the “Restore” button. The simulation will show up at the bottom of your list of supply chains at the top of the My Account screen. Click the “Edit” button next to the simulation to open it up.
Copyright © 2014 by SCM Globe Corp.